This is an advanced 16 hour 2-day in person course open to anyone who is interested including physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, athletic trainers, occupational therapists, osteopaths, and medical doctors. This course will provide an extremely detailed understanding of the IKN approach focused at decreasing pain and improving overall function
Attendees can expect to dive into great detail about the fundamental principles of our system and how to help themselves, but more specifically patients and clients to achieve stronger more pain free bodies.
Details about exact course location and time will be emailed to you after you register for the city you would like to attend at!
- Neurology 101
- Environmental effects on neurology
- Why some patients take longer to get better and what you can do to help
- Neurology of pain and stress
10:45-1:30pm (Practical breakout for each section):
- Applied neurology assessment/neural organization
- Reflex stimulation and sequencing for pain relief and performance enhancement
- Pain neuromatrix & neurotag reconditioning
- How past injuries, surgical scars, trauma impacts your neurology
- How to address past injuries from an applied neurology perspective
- How to instruct your clients to self-perform drills for carryover
2:30pm-5pm (practical breakout for each section):
- Review of assessments, hands-on stimulation sequence, case examples
- Neuro-balancing movements for pain relief and movement efficiency
- Pain relief strategies using movement, manual therapy, and neurological stimulation
- Quick assessments/high pay off movements/drills to use with your clients
- Review of Day 1/questions/clarification
- 10am-1:30pm (Practical breakout for each section)
- Neurological influence of the sensory systems on pain, stress, and performance
- Sensory examination through an IKN perspective (Extended and quick assessments for clinic)
- Treatment for sensory disconnection for pain reduction and performance enhancement
- Input integration strategies with techniques from Day 1
- Multiple examples of combining drills and sequences for different presentations
- Rehabilitation of sensory systems with many drills and examples
- Designing home exercises programs for clients
- Quick and easy ways get to ultimate buy-in from clients
- Techniques to create lasting change in your clients
- Kinetic Flow demonstration and homuncular refreshment exercises
Place: 경기도 성남시 분당구 돌마로 172 (정자동, 분당서울대학교병원 헬스케어혁신파크
Seoul National University Bundang Hospital Healthcare Innovation Park, 172, Dolma-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
연세대학교 물리치료학과 신헌석 교수님
세미나 참가비: 80만원, 얼리버드: 74만 9천원 (2019년 1월 31일까지)
기존 피티팩토리 세미나 중 한개를 들으신 분은 기본세미나 참가비 또는 얼리버드에서 추가로 5만원할인 혜택
을 받으실 수 있습니다.
: 자세한 내요 링크 참조---> https://cafe.naver.com/physicalml/434
- ***강의시간***오전 9시 ~오후 5시***강의장소***분당서울대학교병원 헬스케어 혁신 파크: (우) 13605, 경기도 성남시 분당구 돌마로 172 분당서울대학교병원 헬스케어 혁신 파크
- ***세미나 대상자***
5개월전90%, 4개월전70%, 3월전50%, 2개월전30%, 1개월전 환불불가
(해외에서 방문하기 때문에 환불이 어려운점 양해부탁드립니다.)
- 위약금은 할인 전 금액인 정상가에서 차감됨-
- 결제일로부터 6개월내로 오프라인 강의가 끝납니다.
- 강의정원이 10명미만일 경우 납부금액은 자동환불되며 강의날짜연기또는 취소됨을 알려드립니다.
IKN의 전반전인 가이드북을 아래링크에서 다운 받으실 수 있습니다.
Download our Discovery Guide to get an insight into our thought process with the IKN Approach!